RULES OF ADMISSION
in the Republican state state enterprise
"Musical College of Almaty named after P. Tchaikovsky"
The Ministry of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
on 2016-2017 year
1. General provisions
1. These Rules determine the order of admission for training in "Almaty musical College named after P. Tchaikovsky" (further College).
2. Rules of admission to College (hereinafter – the Rules) developed in accordance with the:
– The law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 27 July 2007 of the year "On education",
– Model rules of admission for training in organization of education, realizing professional training programs of technical and vocational education, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 19 Jan 2012 year No. 130,
– The resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 28 Mar 2008 year no. 296 "On establishing quotas for admission to study at educational organizations, realizing professional training programs of technical and professional, post-secondary and higher education".
3. In the "musical College of Almaty named after P. Tchaikovsky" accepted citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship, having the main secondary (General), General secondary (average total), technical and professional (primary professional and secondary professional), post-secondary, higher (higher professional) education.
4. When applying for training provides for the quota of persons, certain point 8 article 26 Law, approved by the decree of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 28 March 2008. No. 296 "About establishment of the admission quota for admission to study in educational organizations, realizing professional training programs of technical and professional, post-secondary and higher education"
– citizens from among disabled people of I and II groups, disabled children, children with disabilities-0,5%;
– citizens from among aul (rural) young people-30%;
– persons of Kazakh nationality, are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2 %;
– for children-orphans and children, left without parental care -1%.
2. The organization of reception of documents
5. In College for reception of statements of citizens on training, of entrance exams and enrollment of the students by the Director of the College creates a selection Committee, which begins its work not later 1 Jun and complete its 1 Oct.
The Commission is composed of: Chairman, Executive Secretary, members of the selection Committee.
6. The organization of the selection Committee "Almaty musical College named after P. Tchaikovsky's" on the admission of persons to education in the regions is decided in consultation with the authorized body of the relevant sphere.
7. Information about the admission, as well as the decision of the admission Committee for the organization of reception of statements, the schedule for conducting entrance examinations, the admission results, should be promptly reported to the incoming.
8. Reception of statements of citizens on training on educational training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training of middle specialists:
– full-time form of training is carried out 20 June 20 July.
9. Applications are accepted in the following specialties:
1) 0404000 "Instrumental performance and music art":
-0404000.01 specialization "Piano"
– 0404000.02 the specialization "String instruments" (violin, viola, cello, bass)
– 0404000.02 the specialization "Wind instruments and percussion instruments" (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, the French horn, pipe, trombone, tube, saxophone, percussion instruments)
– 0404000.03 the specialization "National instruments": Kazakh (dombyra, bass dombyra, sherter, domra-prima, kobyz, Kyl-kobyz, Alt-kobyz, bass kobyz). Russian folk instruments (Bayan, accordion, domra, acoustic guitar). Uyghur folk instruments (rubab, the gidzhak, dutar, vestibule, Nai)
– 0404000.04 specialization "Pop tools" (saxophone, pipe, trombone, keyboards, bass guitar, electric guitar, percussion instruments);
2)0405000 Choral conducting;
3)0406000 Music theory;
4) 0407000 Singing
– specialization academic singing,
– specialization of pop singing,
– specialty folk singing with dombra.
5) 0416000 Artist performer, soundman concert programs
10. The specialty "Instrumental performance", the specialization "Piano", "String instruments", on specialty "Theory of music" the applicants only after finishing children's music school.
11. The statement about prima the students are making:
– the original document about education,
– medical certificate form number 086-U with a copy of fluorography (to invalids I and II groups and invalids since the childhood – the conclusion of medical-social expertise),
– 4 photos in the size 3x4,
– documents, the identity of the incoming: ID, passport or birth certificate, apply personally, parents or legal representatives,
12. Graduates of General secondary education of current year presentation of the certificate of UNT optional. The right of choice remains with the entrant.
13. Citizens, provided a certificate of complex testing (graduates of previous years, participated in complex testing in current year for receipt in higher educational institutions) or the certificate on results of unified national testing (further – UNT) (graduates of General secondary education of current year, participated in uniform national testing), exempt from the entrance examinations on General subjects and are allowed to competition according to the conditions, specified in paragraph 31 these rules.
14. Boys, under 18 years, I enclose copy of registration certificate.
15. Arriving on a speciality "Singing", Choral conducting present further help from the doctor – foniatria.
16. Face, enjoy the right to preferential crediting in accordance with the Rules of admission, provide supporting documents..
17. For foreign citizens are required education documents, the Annex to document on education (the original) with the following information: the volume of hours passed disciplines, received
final grades; a notary-certified translation of document on education and its annexes on the state or Russian language; a notarized copy of the document, identification of document's owner about education, with translation into state or Russian language; a copy of the license or accreditation certificate of educational institution, issued the document on education (from Astana).
Foreigners and persons without citizenship, I enclose the original of the document, defining their status, with a note of registration at the place of residence:
– foreigner – residence permit of foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– person without citizenship – identity stateless persons;
– refugee – refugee certificate;
– face, asylum – certificate of person, the asylum-seeker;
– oralman – the identity of oralman.
In the absence of complete documents mentioned above, the procedure of acceptance of documents is not possible
18. Statements from coming in the forms of training and on a contractual (pay) the basis of the recorded logs and accounted for separately.
3. The organization and carrying out of entrance examinations
19. Entrance exams are held:
– for full-time training 21 July 28 July.
20. Applicants for training to College pass special or creative exams on specialty, a graduated children's music school, pass the advanced exam in solfege. Entering the specialty "music Theory" pass two creative examinations: and) solfege; b) piano, music literature (Colloquium).
21. Citizens, having General secondary education (11 CL.) pass the exam in two subjects (Kazakh or Russian language, history of Kazakhstan in the volume of academic programs of secondary education).
22. Citizens, having basic secondary education (9 CL.) pass the exam on the subject of Kazakh or Russian language.
23. Citizens, having technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education, does not match the profile of specialty, pass special or creative examinations on the subject(am) specialty.
24. Entrance exams are conducted in Kazakh or Russian languages according to the statements received.
25. Entrance examinations in General subjects are held in the form of testing, the number of test questions on the subjects is 25.
The correct answer to each test task is estimated 1 score. Testing in two subjects: (Kazakh, Russian) languages, the history of Kazakhstan is given 1 hour 30 minutes.
Codes of correct answers are posted immediately after testing. The test results will be announced on the day of the event.
26. In the form of examinations on subjects of evaluation "3", "4", "5", received the results of entrance examinations, translated by the admission Commission in points according to the following scale:
-score "3" – 8 points;
-evaluation of "4" – 17 points;
– score "5" – 25 points.
27. In order to ensure compliance with the common requirements and dispute resolution issues in the assessment of test questions and exams in the subjects, the protection of the rights coming, school appeal Commission is created. The appeals Commission consists of a Chairman, Secretary, the members of the appeals Commission.
Citizen, does not agree with the results of testing or entrance exam, has the right to appeal. The application for appeal is submitted to the appeal Commission to 13 o'clock the next day after the announcement of results of entrance examinations and considered the appeal Commission with the participation of the applicant in the course of one day.
The decision of the appeal Commission is made by majority vote of the payroll of the Commission. The result of an equality of votes, the Chairman of the Commission has the right to vote.
The Commission is made out by protocols, signed by the Chairman and all members of the Commission.
28. Retake test or entrance examination in subjects not allowed.
29. Citizens, received on special or creative examinations, a rating of "unsatisfactory" or haven't come to them without good reason, to the other exams are not allowed.
4. The enrollment of the students
30. Information about the admission results, candidates are notified by the selection committees by posting on Bulletin boards or on the College website https://music-college.kz:
31. Enrollment of citizens for training on the applications of citizens on a competitive basis. Competition for admission is:
1) on the basis of points (ratings) creative examinations and points of certificate of UNT, issued by results of uniform national testing of the current year;
2) on the basis of points (ratings) creative examinations and credit certificates, issued according to the results of entrance examinations, held in the form of complex testing for admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) on the basis of points (ratings) creative examinations
and points (ratings), received the results of entrance examinations in the subjects or in the form of testing, held in College.
In the competition for enrollment is taken into account the total score of the items under paragraph 13 these Rules, specified in the certificate of UNT or complex testing.
32. The competition for admission is open to persons, with no less than 24 scores of three items (for having basic secondary education): specialty, solfege, Kazakh or Russian language; not less than 32 scores of four subjects (for those who have General secondary education): specialty, solfege, Kazakh or Russian language, history of Kazakhstan.
33. Conditions of competition should guarantee observance of the rights to education and provide transfer of citizens the most capable and prepared for mastering of professional educational programs of professional education.
34. In conduction of competition for enrolment the best sum of points, scored on the entrance exams for special (creative) objects and results of UNT or complex testing (of the certificate of UNT are the two subjects: Kazakh (Russian) the language and history of Kazakhstan).
35. Enrollment of individuals, having technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education with 2-specialty is made with regard to education relevant to the nature of the training in their chosen specialty at a rate not lower than 2-nd with offsetting disciplines.
Enrollment of individuals, having 9-12 classes specialized music school for technical and vocational education in the field of musical art is made with regard to education relevant to the nature of the training in their chosen specialty at a rate not lower than 2-nd with offsetting disciplines.
36. In conduction of competition for enrolment have the advantage:
– face, awarded with "Altyn belgi";
– the winners of the Republican, international Olympiads, festivals, competitions (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree) the last three years, the list of which is determined by the authorized body in the field of education.
37. In case of identical indicators at carrying out of the competition for the enrollment of the students in the state educational order a pre-emptive right (in the presence of confirming documents) have: orphans, children, left without parental care, disabled 1 and 2 groups, children with disabilities, children with disabilities, which, according to the conclusion of medical social expert Commission, not contraindicated training in the music College and the citizens, having documents on education (certificate, certificate, diploma) with honors, scored high marks for creative exams.
38. Admission to College is performed at the request of citizens on a competitive basis by results of entrance exams score according to the approved plan reception.
39. Enrollment is held in a public meeting of the selection Committee separately on specialties and in the Protocol:
– for full-time training 25 August 30 Aug.
40. The decision of the admissions Committee of acceptance for studies is issued by the Director of the College. Extract from the order is the basis for the secondment of persons, enrolled with a separation from service, leave, enrolled on distance learning.
41. Admission to the College is made in the open meeting of the selection Committee separately on specialties and specializations.